Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The EXCITEMENT is building!!!

So to start my blog off with a bang!!! BOOOM BAM..... I gotta give ya a lil about me so that I can get to know a lil about you.....My name is Nicole and my primary job is in health care.  I have worked for Kaiser Permanente as a Medical Assistant for the last 10 years.   But my passion is fashion and beauty, crafts and creating.....anything.  I love sewing, makeup, hair, laughing and having fun while living this wonderful life we all have been blessed with from the heavens above....Thank you Jesus! I can honestly say that I wish I started blogging a long time ago because even the last 11 months have been quite eventful, not to mention that there is always a story for everything and always something to share.  So before I jump right into the main purpose of the blog(Show and Tells, pix from different looks , shoots, gigs, fun times ect..) I want to share some of the great things that me and my team have been getting ourselves into up until this coming New Year, so that from there we can enjoy this ride of blessings together. 
 I am waiting for some products that I ordered that I would love to do HAUL's on, tutorials and ect but until then, I want to dedicate this first week of blogging to catching you up on what are Coko's Selects(Buisnesses and companies, and products that I represent) and what to keep your eyes open for...
So for now, I will just list my selected businesses and products that I rep and that you can check out
  • Coko's Selects- "Creativity Director"
My selected products and services that I have to offer.  I make theraputic Hot/Cold packs "Bags of Joy", quilts, and other sewn/handmade gifts and crafts.


  • Products I represent



  • 1.Ebony of Essence- I personally use this product line and can honestly say that is has changed the direction of my natural hair journey . It's like following the yellow brick road and coming across the fork in the road where you MUST decide which way to go to get to OZ.  Well I chose the EOE route and there's no turning back.
      Go directly to my officaial site product page to review and order products, read forums, and also get ingredient list for all products

    2. AVON - AVON is a company for women to feel beautiful in every way, from skin care, to cosmetics, to home living...AVON has the product for you.  They are also supporters of Breast cancer awareness.  They always have great prices and deals for your beauty on a budget needs. 



    To check out these products and more go directly to my Official Avon Representative site to have full access to what AVON has to offer.  www.youravon.com/nicolehampton

    Music, Artist and Entertainment Representation
    • 10th Story Ent. (Music Entertainment)

     JDot the Realist is a VET but upcoming new artist out of Kansas City who has alot to say.  Check out his Debut Music video for the single  JDot the Realist "Too Much Ballin"
    I will definatley keep you posted on what is in store for Jdot and 10th Story.......

    • Girlfriendz on the Go Hair Salon
    I am so blessed to be able to work hand in hand with Sacramento's most talented up and coming hair stylist "Jessica J" .  While she is working on your tresses I'm putting on makeup and picking our your dresses. 
    More to come on what is in store for GOTG...

    Go to http://girlfriendzonthego.com/ for more information
    and from there connect with facebook.


    Ok great so that is a lil intro on me for now!!!
    So lets grow together and make this world a better place full of happy beautiful people..


    No comments:

    Post a Comment